Why Choose Rialto Fashions?
- We take time to understand the big picture, strategy and long term vision before embarking on the project at hand. This is to ensure that we will add value over and above what is initially required.
- Our team is composed of seasoned professionals with a balanced mix of technical and leadership skills to ensure that you get the best value for your money.
- We have a multinational team with vast international exposure yet strong African roots. This is guaranteed to give you the blend of desirable characteristics you are looking for in your projects, whether they are big or small.
- We are a fully Kenyan company, started, built, managed and run by Kenyan professionals. We understand the Kenyan context and share in the AFRICAN PRIDE.
- Company Recognition – Rialto’s has a very positive brand image that has won it numerous contracts in the face of formidable opposition. At the heart of this has been Rialto’s commitment to excellence and single minded focus on the customer. This has in time built trust and customer loyalty.
- Expertise & Stability – Rialto employs a highly knowledgeable workforce, the CV’s of the management team says it all. In addition, Rialto has access to a wide range of international collaborators, and testing methods and equipment. An example is our use of the Launder-O-meter in performing the standard AATCC test on fabric – possibly a first in Kenya. Rialto has been stable and profitable since its inception in 1988 – a true measure of good management practices.
- Technology – Our fabrics undergo testing using world class standards for example:
A. Colorfastness to laundering; AATCC standard test methods using the Launder- OMeter.
B. Colorfastness to crocking (loss of color through rubbing); The Crock-meter test.
C. Colorfastness to light (fade resistance); will be tested using the Atlas Weather OMeter (Xenon Arc Method).
D. Abrasion resistance; ASTM standard procedures. The Taber abrader TEST
E. Resistance to pilling; The Atlas pilling tester according to ASTM standard procedures.
4. Fiber content of the materials:
A. The manufacturer labels are thoroughly examined and ID confirmations done.
B. Microscopy is conducted.
C. Flame Tests are done
D. Solubility testing is done.